Forme Hartington A7 Classic Bike 700c
The Forme Hartington A7 Classic Bike 700c is a functional yet fashionable bike that offers style and sophistication with a splash of fun. With its classic styling and modern geometry, it’s a bike that doesn’t only just look good but also rides as good as many other bikes in other sectors.
- Hydroformed alloy frame. Driven by Shimano 7 Speed drive train and rolling on 32H Alloy wheels and Deli tyres. Stopped by powerful Tektro V brakes. Finished with a Forme alloy cockpit.
- Lightweight 6061 alloy frame – Keeping the weight low was the key factor when designing the Hartington for no-compromise performance.
- Comfort saddle and grips -Contact points are the first thing you notice when you sit on a bike. For this reason, we spec ergonomic, comfortable saddles and grips.
- Ergonomic handlebars-Swept handlebars help achieve a more natural and relaxed riding position.
- Full-length chainguard – Full-length chainguard helps protect any excess clothing from drivetrain oil.
Frame: Alloy 6061 Classic
Fork: Forme Chromoly
Shifter: Shimano Rapid Fire, SL-M315, 7 speed
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7 Speed
Front Derailleur: –
Chainset: Steel/Alloy, 44T
Freewheel: Shimano Freewheel, 7 Speed 14-28T
Chain: KMC Z7
Bottom Bracket: Square Taper, Cartridge Bearing
Brakes: Tektro V Brakes
Handlebars: Forme Alloy, Ergonomic
Headset: 1 1/8″ Chrome, Cage Bearing
Grips: Velo 135mm, Ergo Rubber, Brown
Stem: Forme Alloy, 60mm
Saddle: Forme Comfort, Brown
Seatpost: Forme Alloy, 27.2mm
Pedals: Silver Alloy Platform
Wheels: Forme Alloy, 32H, Double Wall Rims
Tyres: Deli, 700 x 35c, Cream
Mudguards: Full-Length Colour Matched
Alloy Rack: Alloy Colour Matched
Kickstand: Alloy Silver