The stunning Falcon Siren 24″ Full Suspension mountain bike has been designed specifically for junior riders looking for a great ride combining style and performance. Unlike many others, Falcon designs their junior full suspension bikes with an uninterrupted frame meaning that it can accommodate a longer seat-post and provide greater adjustment as any youngster grows.
Unlike old fashioned Y-frames, this provides a much greater range of adjustment and allows for a stronger frame and more enjoyable ride.
The striking graphics jump out from the high gloss black frame and forks, and the silver rear suspension section. The matching Falcon branded saddle ties into the strong vibrant graphics of the frame and has extra padding for improved comfort. As well as being great to look at, the Falcon Siren has a great spec to match.
Its 18-speed gearing is powered by a Shimano branded rear derailleur and light action Shimano Revo-shift rotational shifters, creating smooth gear changing whilst never having to remove your hands from the handlebars.
MTB style pedals provide a re-assuring grip and the soft compound handlebar grips are a pleasure to hold.
Braking is supplied by reliable front and rear V-brakes which are controlled by reach-adjustable brake levers so they can be shortened to accommodate smaller hands. The Falcon Siren is ideally suited to grow with any young rider thanks to the 200mm seat post and quill handlebar stem which provides ample height adjustment. Saddle rail adjusters provide further room to refine the set-up by allowing the saddle to be moved backwards or forwards to suit.
The wheels are constructed from strong, yet lightweight alloy rims and knobbly MTB tyres for reliable grip when out riding. The Falcon Siren Dual Suspension Mountain Bike is a bike that stands out for all of the right reasons and is a great bike for learning to use gears and suspension before moving on to an adult-sized bike. Suitable for kids ages 8-11 years. Inside leg measurement of 61-68cm/24-27″
- 24-inch wheel Dual suspension mountain bike with a hi-tensile steel frame and a front suspension fork to cushion un-even terrain.
- The uninterrupted frame designs allow for a longer seat post for greater adjustment to the rider and improved suspension performance.
- Female-specific frame geometry with a curved top-tube for a more comfortable and forgiving ride, and a greater clearance from the frame.
- 18-Speed Shimano gearing with Shimano Revo-shift rotational shifters – ideal for tackling any hill.
- 95″ wide MTB tyre for reassuring grip in all weather conditions and black wheel rims to coordinate with the design.
- Comfortable co-ordinated Falcon branded saddle with rail adjusters for the most comfortable ride.
- Front and rear V-brakes provide great braking performance for reliable and progressive stopping power.
- Tough oven hardened powder paint finish.
- Premium branded KMC drive chain fitted.
- Weight; 16.3kg